Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Impra Rose Tea


Alot of backlogs in my mind and finally, I have the time to settle down to type them all out.

Room packing isn't exactly my favourite, there's loads to be re-arranged, cleaned, re-categorized and discarded.

In other words, we had just recently re-arranged our room layout and up till now, half the room still looks like a total war zone.

That is, until we save up enough to purchase our new furniture which we had our eyes on since our scouting trip at Tampines IKEA.

So, taking a break from packing for now, since there's a visible and clear walk space for us in the room (unlike when we first started turning our whole room upside down a few weeks back).

Impra Rose Tea, anyone heard of it before? I first came across it at Suntec Giant a few months back and decided to try it out since its rose tea packaging looked kinda interesting.

That, and it's cheap. Like, S$3 for 20 teabags.

They do have other flavours too - Earl Grey, Apple and Blackcurrant. Seems like the apple-flavoured tea is the popular one since it was almost to the point of being sold out when I first chanced upon this brand.


Had to pick up another box today since my supply at home was running low, so just opening it up to show everyone how it looks like on the inside.

Literally, 20 teabags neatly stacked together. And that label on the teabag? I find it looks awesome. Must be the typography design.


And of course, as a matter of habit from avid tea drinkers like myself, I allowed the steaming hot water in my mug steep for like say, 5 to 10 minutes before adding in the tea bag. I'm always very particular about temperature because most of my tea (usually I order hot beverages outside as I cannot take cold items due to my sensitive lungs) gets burnt miserably whenever I order them at food establishments outside. I don't want to count how many times my hot milk tea got burnt at MOS Burgers.

I'm not saying that you must get it right with the temperature for the first time, but it does take some trial-and-error to know when the water is ready for the tea. I still burn my Hubs's fave - Twinings Lady Grey every now and then when I'm not careful.

Or when I am just plain tired.

Once you drop the teabag in, the beautiful dark chocolate colour comes out almost instantly. I usually drink my tea without milk and sugar at home, so for this rose tea, the taste of the black tea isn't so strong that it overpowers the rose essence.

Or vice versa for that matter. Which, is why I like this brand of rose tea so much after trying it out for the very first time because of its well-balanced nature.

And the taste still remains just as balanced even after the 3rd brew (my habit to drink at least 3 brews from the same teabag)

Rose tea is like my fave tea next to the Solomon Seal (I'll do up a review on that once I get my hands on a new box of supplies, since I'm only left with ONE teabag at home), which are teas considered suitable for women's health. Like the Solomon Seal, rose tea helps cleanse the bowels and urine tracts, where drinking it regularly will help greatly in soothing monthly period pains.

I was once a urine tract infection sufferer and yes, after drinking rose tea, it's only normal for one to visit the toilet quite often as it helps in purging the undesirable waste out from the body. Now, not only my urine tract infection is kept fairly under control, but my monthly period pains have also lessened quite significantly.

Check out this article on rose tea and rose oil from Health Digest! I always visit this page for health tips and natural remedies, and most of them really helps! Sound advices indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment